Thursday, September 17, 2009

Share my outfit day: Pussy bow

Dropped by Starbucks for breakfast. Was feeling very chic that day hence the more “serious” outfit. But of course, it needs something to spice it up, so on with the white stockings! I just feel incredibly disappointed with it because after a few hours, I found a small hole by the knee which in just a few seconds became bigger and bigger! Ugh! Nasty stockings, why do they rip so easily?? I then had to remove them. It was just too ridiculous! So sad about it though.

The star of this outfit would be my gem-- my treasure: the sheer pussy bow blouse from Robinson's! I swear, Department store finds are the best! There's always a rare gem among the racks, you just gotta find them!

Department store Sheer white Pussy bow top (basic spag strap underneath)
Squeeze Jeans black shorts with white button detail
MNG black padded quilt chain bag
Ohrelle black Mary Janes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin