Monday, September 7, 2009

Online-Restaurant Review: Tossed!

My sisters and I love to have food delivered to our home. So when I saw the online site which offers healthy food choices, I got doubly excited. Hehe. But, of course I had to keep my cool and decide on the dates that I'd go and try the food (since you have to order not later than 4pm a day before you want the food to be delivered).

Finally, after months of rescheduling albeit my desire to try the dishes I've already gotten some Tossed delivered! Here's some of the dishes I've tried..


Spinach, Bacon and Eggs Salad (Php 165)
Loved the sauce and the fun twist - the quail eggs. :)


Isda you Caesar? salad (Php 165)
This was totally unexpected, but I think I still like bacon bits or chicken in my Caesar salad than fish.

BBQ Pork Sandwich (Php 148)
The pork was delicious. I'll ask the Tossed people if I can try it on pita bread because I think it would be much more tastier that way. ;)


Plaza Burgos (Php 125)
I suggest you try all of it together (the longganisa, toge, and egg in one bite) to enjoy it to the fullest ;)

Mild Spicy Aglio Olio (sampler: Php 68, biggie: Php 125)
I love this one.. it's light but flavorful!

Tomato Eggplant Pasta (sampler: Php 52, biggie: Php 118)
The texture of the eggplant pasta takes a bit of getting used to but the sauce is superb! This type of pasta is perfect for vegetarians.


La Vida (sampler: Php 52, biggie: Php 118)
Another pasta that vegetarians would appreciate. It's meat-free and very saucy :)

Choco Tofu Pie (Php 60)
Ohhh this is loooove. Oh-so-heavenly! A must-try!

With the dishes I've ordered, I can say that the people behind Tossed have a good future ahead of 'em. I have high hopes for them with regards to improving their delivery details and their menu. In fact, Maica of Tossed told me that they are updating their menu and they are going to share it to the online world by October. Woot woot, I can't wait for the new surprising food they come up with! How 'bout you? :)

http://tossed.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin