Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's go Up, Up, Down, Down!

Listen to this wonderful song!


The first time I heard this song on the radio, I was awakened from my shallow slumber. It had such a nice melody that just had to pay attention!

I've been searching for the artist for weeks now, and it's only today that I found out who sang that glorious song: Krissy and Ericka!

I was really surprised when I found out they're both Filipinos! Whut?? And to think I was even looking at Marie Digby's album thinking it was her who sang it! lol! :P

These girls are great! They have such cute and relaxing voices! Their musical style is also very interesting! It's Lenka meets M2M :) On top of that, they're really pretty too!



One starry, starry night in July
Saw a shooting star fall from the sky.
Even the rain fallin' on my head
Wish you'd fall for me instead :)

2 comments:

  1. they were my classmates at trumpets! they're really 2 talented sisters!! and they're just 17 and 16!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are so young and talented! If you're classmates at trumpets, we're guessing your equally amazing too! hope you make it big as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin