Sunday, August 16, 2009

Have you tried this?: Hapee Night Mint

When it comes to toothpaste, I always go for my tried and tested brand. But when I loitered around the grocery, I saw this shiny dark blue box.
As the pictures show, I did buy one. Hihi. I'm actually quite loyal to another toothpaste brand but my sisters opt for Hapee because they're nationalistic and charitable. Haha. Yup, you read that right. They love supporting Hapee because besides it being a Filipino brand, Hapee donates a portion of its proceeds to a charity which helps buy toothbrushes for needy Filipino kids.
The night mint toothpaste promises to help make you feel relaxed and ready to sleep. So was it really relaxing? I believe so. It could either be psychological or it could probably be due to the chamomile. But hey, for me it worked. Hehe. I was surprised with the lack of sting in the toothpaste (because I'm used to really minty toothpaste) but eventually I got used to its subtle "minty-ness". It's funny how I have two toothpastes open on my sink but now even if it isn't night, I tend to use the Hapee Night Mint. I guess now I've come to terms with realizing that just because I don't get a sharp tingling feeling with the toothpaste, it doesn't mean that it doesn't clean my teeth.

Well, what do you think? Isn't it cool that a purely Filipino brand came up with an interesting concept. Night Toothpaste, cool (and I don't mind the pun)! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin