Monday, January 19, 2015

New Year OOTD

I was browsing through my phone when I saw some photos I took during the holidays. Sharing them with you, as an OOTD post. Nothing special, just regular outfits I wore going on errands during the holidays.
Shirt - Oxygen | Polka dotted skirt - F21 | Black sneakers - H&M
 Dots to usher in the new year! Was feeling lazy so I went for a laid back look and went with a shirt and skirt. This is actually one of my go-to looks on lazy weekends. A mini skirt and a shirt is the easiest fashion pairing for me.
"Awesome" sweater - H&M | Black sneakers - H&M | White bag - H&M
The temperature dropped a little during the holidays so I got to wear long sleeves and sweaters in the day. I don't usually like wearing pants/ anything long but it is cold and it's the only thing that could keep me from getting sick :|

I can feel that 2015 will be a great year for me! It's just full of possibilities and exciting things! I missed blogging and I know I haven't been doing a lot of it last year. I can't even remember the last blog event I went to. Work has been so overwhelming and I know it comes with age too. Just so you know, I really appreciate  you reading our blog. It's been almost 8 years old now and it's unbelievable how much the blog has evolved. It reflected our growth as people, the things we went through, the challenges, our priorities, shifts in interests, and what we're still facing up to now. You've been with us throughout this whole journey (of discovering ourselves) and for that I am more than thankful!

Here's to having a great year to all of us! xoxo :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a hip get up! :)
    Added this blog to my blogroll at the right sidebar.

    Eleigh
    www.misseleighneux.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin