Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where dreams come true..

I mentioned in my previous post that I'd share what we did on our 3rd day in Hong Kong. We spent our whole day loitering in the happiest place on Earth... Disneyland! 

Try to guess who my favorite Disney princess is and how many photos she has below.

Warning: Picture overload

Little princes and princesses still do exist! Borrowing Jenni Epperson's words..."So kyooot!"


On our last day in HK, we did some last minute shopping. Then, we lounged around their exceptional airport. Wore something really simple and laid-back and resigned to just let the accessories work their magic.
Sweater top// Forever 21
Army-type shorts// Mango
Leopard bracelet// Forever 21
Bag// Chanel
 
Oh, how I wish that it was possible that with just a blink of an eye I'd be back in Hong Kong. I certainly wouldn't mind traveling back to that wonderful place. But then again, I also wouldn't mind visiting other countries too. Teehee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin