Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tweeting

I've had a tweeter account since last year but it's only now that I really decided to revive it. Why? Because of ALL the cool celebrities!
If you don't know what twitter is, it's a site where you can updates of yourself. If you enjoy writing status messages in YM, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this one too! But that's not why it's cool. It's cool because you get to follow the "tweets" of other people! So you'd get updates about their lives!

So, who have I been following?

No less than Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, Pete Wentz, Perez Hilton, Nicole Richie, Heidi Montag, and LC Conrad, among others! It's so cool how you get updates straight from them! I think this is the BEST way of stalking your favorite celebrity. Hihi :P

Get a twitter account now if you still don't have one!
http://www.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin