Thursday, July 31, 2014

Starbucks Pilipinas

Going with the whole spirit of nationality and patriotism brought about by the forthcoming Gilas basketball games, let me share with you my newest favorite patriotic item, the Starbucks Pilipinas Card:


Isn't it pretty?? I am totally digging the design! Hats off to the designer *clap clap*. When I saw this at the store, I had to get it immediately. I don't usually follow the Starbucks card designs because I like keeping it simple but I had to get this one because it is the first ever Starbucks country card design and it's only available in the Philippines. The patriot in me jumps in glee!

It looks so much better in real life. If you have the chance, do check it out at the stores. If you don't have a card yet, I believe this is your sign! This is the time to get one! Thank you, Starbucks! I *heart* Pilipinas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin