Sunday, December 22, 2013

Red and Green

Merry Christmas everyone!!! How's your December so far? Mine has been really crazy. I kept jumping from one activity to another, I hardly have any time to rest. The past week however, I have done nothing but bake. Yup, you read that right, bake.

You already know that I have a homebakery, well last week I partnered with a good friend of mine and brought the business to a new level. For this season, we focused on our best sellers, the red velvet and green tea crinkles with cream cheese filling. It's very basic, but it's very festive and really perfect for this season! We've done nothing but fill orders for the past week, I am literally begging for sleep.


Our home bakery, Da'Nininja, focuses on just two things-- red velvet and green tea. We have red velvet and green tea cupcakes and red velvet and green tea crinkles. We'll be introducing a few more red velvet and green tea varieties in the next weeks and I am really excited for that!

Hope your December has been awesome so far! Sorry for the lack of updates, we didn't even get to do a gift guide this year :(

Happy holidays everyone! Thank you for sticking with us throughout 2013! Have a great celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin