Sunday, December 1, 2013

Puzzle decor

I've recently developed a liking for 3d puzzles, more so now that I found out just how they make really cute room decor.

I bought these 3d puzzles of the world's greatest architecture in Singapore cause they were on sale. I've seen these in places I travel to but it's only now that I bought some. Surprisingly, they are very fun to make!


It's still a puzzle so it still requires effort. At first I thought I could finish in a few minutes only to find myself spending a good hour still piecing the puzzle. It's really fun and really pretty when it's done.
So pleased at how it turned out. I put in my room and I can't stop staring at it! I made a red, blue and white bunting for that festive feel. And already I am planning other DIY-ed decor that I could add to my little corner.

How about you guys, do you enjoy puzzles too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin