Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tell me what to do about you...

Lately, Demi Lovato has been providing the soundtrack to my life. I absolutely love the girl so I don't mind at all. It started with Believe in Me, now she got me hooked on What to Do.

Just listen to it.


Saw this episode of Sonny with a Chance the other day. For those who doesn't watch the show, Chad (Sterling Knight) is Sonny's (Demi Lovato) ex boyfriend so the song was meant to show Sonny's feelings towards him.

As Sonny's friend puts it: You're singing that song either because you want to get over him or want to show that you still love him. Either way, he's still in your system.

Wow, that's a good way of putting it.

Tell me what to do, oooh, about you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin