Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cyber you

PK message: Well hi girls! It's been a while since we last posted and we're very sorry for that. We've been very busy these past few weeks. Thank you for still visiting the site and checking back often. We will try very hard to post more from now on :)

I don't know about you girls but I am such a sucker for cyber reality games. I like playing the sims and other cyber games which would enable me to create a whole new world for myself as I take on the role of a restaurant owner, chef, fashion designer, businesswoman or even a simple citizen. That's why I could only be too happy to share with you some of my favorite sites where I can play these kind of games:

Neopets (http://www.neopets.com/) - neopets has been around for quite a while already, I am pretty sure most of you have accounts there. But tell me honestly, how many of you have been actively taking care of your little neopets? Ha! Got ya! hihi ;) Well, don't worry, admittedly, I have been neglecting my pet too but with summer just around the corner, I feel like I can finally go play with my cute little Kacheek again and earn millions of neopoints to build my neo-empire! bwahahaha!

Well, if you're not aware what neopets is (which is very unusual), le me give you a brief description:

Neopets is an online gaming community where you can create your own identity and become a neopet owner. There you can buy your pet food, clothing, toys and others through the use of Neopoints. You get neopoints by playing fun games in the site. These neopoints can even be placed in a bank or used to gamble whichever you prefer. The goal of most pet owners in the site is to earn a lot of neopoints to enroll their pets in school and overall create a neopet which is beautiful, intelligent and strong enough to brag to all their friends!

Taaz (http://www.taaz.com/) - Ever wondered how you'd look like with straight bangs? Or how about curly hair? Well, if you have then I am very sure you would enjoy this site! I've recently just stumbled upon Taaz and am I enjoying myself! It's so much fun because you're not limited to traditional styles. I even played with my own picture wearing purple eyeshadow, green eyeliner and blue contacts. Hahaha! It's really hilarious but in a way the diverse colors and styles give you a more concrete idea of what styles would look good on you :) But then if you don't plan on giving yourself a makeover, giving other people virtual makeovers is already enough to keep you preoccupied on a boring summer day!

Polyvore (http://www.polyvore.com/) - Since we're already into the makeover thingies, why don't you try to create your own virtual fashions too? I am really enjoying mixing different styles through this site. I honestly got a lot of fashion ideas on what items work well with each other. It is so much fun! The best thing about it too is that the items are actually being sold in shops so you know the styles are not just made up. Think of it as like playing with paper dolls without the dolls. lol!

I have here two looks. One is for your summer internship while the other is a laidback summer-slash-rockstar look with a twist :)

So go on, have fun creating cyber yous girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin