Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Limited: Starbucks Tumbler Collection

I realized I've been amassing limited edition Starbucks tumblers.

L-R: Pilipinas, Valentine's Day All I need is you & coffee, Russia, Anniversary Edition
The ones above are my most unique tumblers from Starbucks. I try my hardest not to buy tumblers whenever I'm in Starbucks (since I'm always at Starbucks) but there are times that they release limited editions and I can no longer resist!

The one from Russia was given to me as a gift. I'm not usually the type to buy "country" Starbucks tumblers co'z I find them too generic but that one from Russia featuring a matryoshka doll and this one from Japan are too unique to pass up!


Too cute! That one from Japan was actually the main reason why I got that Pilipinas tumbler. I was hoping they'd come out with a better version of the Manila tumblers and then my wish came true! It was a no brainer, I bought it the moment I laid my eyes on it.

Although I never meant to have so much tumblers from Starbucks, I realize now that I can't help it. I frequent it too often and get too carried away by nice graphics that I forget I don't NEED another tumbler. Lol! I am actually excited to add another one to my ehem--collection. Hihi :P

Do you have a unique starbucks tumbler too? I wanna see!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr. Unknown,

    I'm guessing you'd check back if I replied. Didn't post your comment here co'z it has your number.

    It's so sweet you'd do that for your girlfriend! I admire your intention :) So, make me an offer I can't refuse!-- no, I'm kidding :P Right now, I.. just... caaaan't. Those above are my most prized tumblers and I just can't bear the thought of selling them at any price. More than the fact that they're limited edition, there have so much sentimental value in them. I hope you understand :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin