Saturday, July 16, 2011

What time is it? Cinemalaya time!

It's Cinemalaya season once again and I couldn't be happier!
There's just something about Indie films that appeals to me. I can't get enough of 'em! My friends and I have been present at all Cinemalaya seasons that I found it so interesting to realize we've been trooping to CCP for 7 years now. Has it been that long already? So cool!

My friend and I were talking and we realize the reason we love Cinemalaya so much is because even after all these years, the experience itself hasn't changed a bit. It's still so raw, so fresh, sometimes weird, but always, always memorable.
We watched I-libings and Isda today. Both films were good but I have to say, Isda impacted me more. It was just so fantastically disturbing! Very indie to the core!

I am extremely satisfied with the film selection this year. A lot of promising flicks! It's only been the 1st (full) day of screening and already I'm raving about it like mad! Lol!

Hope to see guys tomorrow!
Top: Bench
Shorts: Squeeze jeans
Wedges: Wade

For more information on the films, click here

2 comments:

  1. I hope to experience cinemalaya someday!:) sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS awesome! Catch one this year, it's a week-long event!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin