Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cheese Ramyeon

Ever since I saw my friend post about wanting to eat a Cheese Ramyeon, I've been wanting to try it for myself. What exactly is a cheese ramyeon? To put it plainly, it's Korean noodles with cheese.

 It's simple really. Just cook your favorite Korean noodles, add one egg, and then when it's about to boil, turn it off and put two slices of cheddar cheese on top.

I honestly don't know what to expect. I've never had cheese ramyeon before so I can't compare. But I believe anything with cheese is amazing so I'm really excited to try this.

The soup became really creamy because of the cheese. It also tempered the spiciness of the noodles. 

I love the chunks of egg and cheese on the noodles. It made it so much more interesting! I wonder if using mozzarella cheese would yield better results. Hmmm :)

I'm really satisfied with my first cheese ramyeon! It's so perfect for the gloomy weather we're having. Anything with cheese is super! Two thumbs up for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin