Sunday, April 14, 2013

Still in to you

Even after all this time, I'm still into you!

photo credit: mtv.com
Sophia and I are fans of Paramore. For me, the admiration started when I won my first autographed cd of the band back when they were just starting out.
We are about the same age as them which made it so easy to relate to their songs. In recent years however, the addiction was watered down and perhaps because we're getting older but we kind of lost that immense admiration for the band.

Their newest single however has got me rekindling my love for them:

I realized, after all this time, I'm still into them. I may grow older, Paramore may lose one or more of its members, Hayley's carrot hair may turn blue, but at the end of the day I will always love them. 

I cannot wait for their album to reach the Philippines! So far, I am loving the fresh new sound. It's not as angsty or as dark as before but the freshness and vibrancy of the melodies are just what I want from them now. I mean, we're all growing older, we have to let go of the dark and sad lyrics at some time. It would look ridiculous if you stay so angry and sad when you're already old. This is a nice transition for the band-- they still stuck to the trademark Paramore sound but less angry. Lol!

Yey for Paramore!
I should be over all the butterflies 
But I'm into you (I'm into you) 
And baby even on our worst nights 
I'm into you (I'm into you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin