Monday, January 10, 2011

La Creperie Shangri-la

I've been dropping by La Creperie with my sister since it opened in Shangri-la to enjoy their crepes, pasta and salads. I can't exactly pinpoint what I love the most about this dainty cafe but I sure can enumerate what I love about it.

1. I love the ambience. It's bright, cheery and inviting.

2. I appreciate their service crew. They are very attentive to your needs.

3. I love their china! It's all so pretty!
Aztec Hot Chocolate
4. The food is de-li-cious!
Caesar's Salad
Complete Crepe
You must try their Caesar's salad, Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie Crepe, and their selection of TWG Tea.  Personally, I love their Caramel Iced Tea. It doesn't taste like the regular iced tea which is usually sugary sweet. Their Caramel Iced Tea tastes more like tea with caramel syrup. I also recently discovered 2 new favorites, the Complete Crepe and the Aztec Hot Chocolate. The Complete Crepe is filled with ham, mushroom, emmenthal and gruyere cheese and mustard then it is topped with a poached egg. While the Aztec Hot Chocolate is a Mexican style chocolate with vanilla and blend of spices.

Just looking at the pictures makes me want to go there right now and eat!

La Creperie is located at Shangri-la Plaza Mall, 2nd floor (near Bossini and Ecco). You can rent the place for 2 hours to hold your very own tea party!

3 comments:

  1. One time I'll ask my bf to go here. Looks yummy!! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a sip of that hot choco! i could almost imagine the taste! i want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melai: Yes, they offer simple but delicious food! Do tell us about your La Creperie experience, enjoy!

    @Nin: I think you're going to like it Nin, it's spicy but not overpowering! :D Wanna go? Wanna go? Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin